EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI. : Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-8th Feb/The funda of my life is simple/What Good Does The Bhagavad Gita Do? Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-8th Feb/The funda of my life is simple/What Good Does The Bhagavad Gita Do? - EL DESPERTAR SAI.

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-8th Feb/The funda of my life is simple/What Good Does The Bhagavad Gita Do?




Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-8th Feb/The funda of my life is simple/What Good Does The Bhagavad Gita Do?


Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-8th Feb/The funda of my life is simple/What Good Does The Bhagavad Gita Do?

Posted: 07 Feb 2013 04:29 PM PST

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link.And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
To request for Shri Sai Satcharitra books go to : http://www.saiseva.omsrisai.net/store/index.php
For everything else related to Shri Shirdi Sai baba , go to http://debu7366.blogspot.com/
A lot of you must be wandering that being an ardent devotee of Baba , why do I send messages related to different Gods and Godessess, Why do I send messages that might help to inspire you on days when you were just clueless,  Why do I send moral stories that have some kind of positive messages hidden in it--Why am I not just sending messages which are only related to Baba.. Well, one of my very dear ones asked me this question some time back and so I just thought that before I start todays mail- I should answer this question to some of you too who always have wandered about some of my mails and the way I think....
Well, the funda of my life is simple::
If I wish to invite a VIP to my house, the very first thing that I will do is that I will make sure that my house is very clean, the doors and windows do not have any dust on it so that the sun rays can easily brighten my house and the view of the blue sky can make me feel the freshness in the atmosphere. I will make sure that I am a good host and focus all my attention in making sure that the VIP is happy and glad that he entered my house..And just imagine if the name of that VIP is GOD , then my mission becomes all the more special cos I have to make sure that my heart  and my soul is very pure and clean. I have to make sure that my mind is free from the dust of greed, anger, jealousy , lust , ego and all the other negative aspects. Unless, I remove that dust- How will God be able to find my address..How will his grace be able to touch my soul.. I can not afford to give any room to all those germs and dust that create negative energy in my heart thereby not being able to be a good host and surrender my soul at the humble feet of that VIP.. The mantras that I recite are merely words if my karma is not noble enough to invite Baba/ God/ VIP into my house. Unless you remove all the things that bring sadness and negative energy in to your life, you will not be able to be happy --if you are not happy , you can not feel His bliss-- if u can not feel the bliss that means God is still waiting for your invitation to enter your heart and soul..
Think about it !!! And do let me know if you agree with me and if you are with me on this journey to invite that VIP which is none other than God in to our lives..
Sai bhakt,
Deepa H

This is a beautiful story - it might inspire you!
 
What Good Does The Bhagavad Gita Do?
An old farmer lived on a farm in the mountains with his young grandson. Each morning Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Bhagavath Gita. His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.
One day the grandson asked, "Grandpa! I try to read the Bhagavath Gita just like you but I don't understand it, and what I do understand I forget as soon as I close the book. What good does reading the Bhagavath Gita do?"
The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied, "Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water."
The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house.
The grandfather laughed and said, "You'll have to move a little faster next time," and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again. This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he returned home.
Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead.
The old man said, "I don't want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water. You're just not trying hard enough," and he went out the door to watch the boy try again.
At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would leak out before he got back to the house. The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty.
Out of breath, he said, "See Grandpa, it's useless!" "So you think it is useless?" The old man said, "Look at the basket."
The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the basket was different. It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out.
"Son, that's what happens when you read the Bhagavath Gita. You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be changed, inside and out. That is the work of Krishna in our lives!"
 

Quote of BABA:
He who does anything (spiritual endeavor) will reap its fruit and he who remembers these words of Mine will get invaluable happiness.
"Promise Yourself"

To be so strong that nothing
can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity
to every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel
that there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything
and make your optimism come true.

To think only the best, to work only for the best,
and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past
and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times
and give every living creature you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,
and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world,
not in loud words but great deeds.
To live in faith that the whole world is on your side
so long as you are true to the best that is in you."


ULTIMAS 108 PUBLICACIONES

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net